CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

网页浏览总次数

页面

2011年3月7日星期一




Today..is Monday..07 March 20'11

such like the words said that: Monday blue?

i'm so bored..sometimes,I'll feel I'm very lonely..
especially recently..
after back from college,back to home..
and will feel i'm just alone in the house..
what can i to do?
watch tv? on facebook?do some household?
that's all..??
no..and imagine or think some unnecessary things..

think think think and think..
and what is the conclude in the end..
quarrel quarrel quarrel and quarrel..

Now,it's raining..
A rainy day..
the rain's sound and the bird make the day more peaceful..
you can heard some water splash when the cars was passing..
the crows crowed..


where's he now?
it always the same answer..
his home, working place or go photo shooting..

yup, now he's shooting..
i don't where he go..
but..i think he's seriously to do his job,interest now..

I can answer it, Camera is a indispensable things to him.
it's a very important tools to fulfill his dream..

and me,is not a good supporter to him..
so sorry:'(
i'll always think much,fear here and fear there too..
i'll think how good he can chat with those girl,
what they their laughing face..
how girls does she pretty?
less faith of myself, our love..
will the girls will like him..
--becoz in my eyes,
i really think he is a wonderful,outstanding guy..


somestime, i tell myself it's a comment only,
just a joke..
"nothing gonna change my love for you"
haha..nothing will change his love for me..

arrrhh...i'm in bad mood now..
Dislike DisLIKE DISLIKE!!
i'm love that i can stick always beside him..
in fact..i cant..
i always imagine and miss our sweet life that we can do like before..
I VERY VERY MISSED IT!!
Could i have this now? :(
but, cannot..

we can seen each other everyday in a few months ago.
because he's haven graduation yet..
now,working working and working..
i not blame to him..
i know he's very tired everytime he back..
and i understand he'll know what is he doing now..
he'll accompany me and spent more money when we're out dating..

i just dislike he go photo shooting ,
he won't bring me along again....

he'll bring me together in the started..
i go to assist him,
maybe help the model to sort out their hair,
dress or help him what the pose look nicer..
and that's my happy life..
because i can help him and we can work together..

but now..NO NO NO!!
or maybe he's improve and be more powerful that he can done it by himself..
it's unnecessary me anymore..
in fact, he was know i'll unhappy and sad
to watch out if he was help the girls tidy their dress,hair
or even their waist.....he knows that..
and "he'll feel it presses to him when i'm there"..
i'm SAD to this phrase.. :'( -- :'(

i remembered that,
he told me before,
he told me,
dun think i just can act a small role(to assist him when photo shooting)
it's also in helped him too..really..
it's important to him too..
i'm very touching when he told me that..
--because i think i'm useless..
i just can help him do as the small case things..

that's all the words..
all just can be the memory....

i didn't ask him did u whether remembered u told me this?

i down for my mood and sad.....
what can i to do now?
no..haiz...
i should to adapt this, for our love it'll be a great thing.




没有评论:

发表评论